VISA Debit cards offer members quick, convenient access to their accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Debit cards are part of the STARTM system and the PLUSTM Network, which offers worldwide usage. Members can access their funds in savings and/or checking accounts by using their debit card in conjunction with a four-digit personal identification number (PIN). VISA debit cards offer expanded usage to include everywhere that VISA is accepted, and though not a credit card, the VISA debit card gives purchasing power of goods and services wherever the VISA logo is displayed. A checking account is required to obtain a VISA debit card.
The following transactions may be completed by using a Debit card:
- Cash Withdrawals—from the share draft account & savings
- Deposits—into the share draft or savings accounts
- Transfers—funds from share draft to savings, or from savings to share draft
- Balance Checks—information can be obtained about savings and share draft accounts
- POS Transactions—debit cards allow members to shop at millions of locations that accept VISA cards
- No monthly fee
To activate your card and set or change your PIN – call 800-757-9848. You can also change your PIN at any time using this toll free number.
If your card is lost or stolen, you can contact our office at our regular number during normal business hours or call the following number 24 hours a day: 800-472-3272.
For more information contact the savings department at Ext. 221.