With IRCO’s Mobile Banking, you can access your accounts quickly and easily through your iPhone or Android phone. It’s a secure way to stay on top of your accounts anywhere you are, 24/7. With our Mobile Banking App* you can:
- View transaction history
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
Three easy ways to access your account through your phone – select one or all three, depending on your preference and your phone capabilities.
- Mobile Banking – download the app to your phone
- Mobile Web Banking – bookmark your Mobile Banking URL address to your phone
Steps to Register Device and Download App
1. You must be a Virtual Branch user to be able to sign up for Mobile Banking. If not a user, click on the “New Enrollment” tab on our homepage and enroll in Virtual Branch. To register your device:
- Log in to Virtual Branch
- Click on the Self Service tab
- Click on Mobile Banking
- Follow instructions
2. Download the FREE App*
- iPhone or Android apps are available for download at the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Search for TOUCHBANKING
- Install the app and follow the instructions
- AppCode = ircomobile
- User Name = User Logon in Virtual Branch
- Password = Security Code in Virtual Branch
If you need help with Mobile Banking, contact our Savings Dept. at 908-859-1811 x221. * Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
Instant Balance – a quick check of an account without logging in.
To enable Instant Balance:
- Open Mobile Banking app
- Click on the “Dollar Sign” icon in the top right corner of the login page and select “Log in and Set up.”
- Log into your account, select “More” from the Main Menu, and then select “Instant Balance Settings.”
- Click to toggle on Instant Balance
Next time you open the app, click the Instance Balance icon, and you will immediately see the account balances you selected.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mobile and Online Banking can be found here.