JOB TITLE: Part-Time Marketing Coordinator
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the President and CEO of the credit union. This position’s primary role is to improve Credit Union performance through managing the marketing, advertising and public relations efforts of IRCO Community Federal Credit Union. Responsibilities include helping assure that the Credit Union operates within all regulations, policies and procedures adopted by the Board of Directors.
- Develop, implement and manage effective marketing strategies, programs and promotions that build market share and increase member retention along market segments.
- Responsible for developing annual marketing plan and budget along with the President/CEO to support marketing strategies and ensures adherence to approved budget.
- Responsible to work with marketing and advertising vendors to develop contracts to optimize IRCO’s marketing in a cost-effective manner.
- Position, develop and manage IRCO’s website.
- Coordinates IRCO’s publicity program including Website and Facebook posts as appropriate.
- Manages IRCO’s corporate contributions activity and community relations efforts.
- Maintains IRCO’s brand identity, including: stationary, branch merchandising, signage program, and all other visual elements.
- Remains constantly aware of IRCO’s consultative sales culture; actively makes product and service referrals and encourages all segments of the market to use IRCO’s comprehensive financial services solutions.
- Actively participates in community and civic organizations, as appropriate, to positively reflect IRCO and the community.
- As part of the overall team of IRCO employees, this position may be requested to assist in the support of other IRCO activities.
- Must embrace change and see it as an opportunity. Must be willing to express and support management’s ideas to affected staff.
- The capacity to outline overall project plans, determine the necessary steps for completion, and delegation of tasks to the appropriate staff to assure the project is finished accurately, on time and within budget.
Oral/Written Communication Skills:
- Must be able to communicate thoughts clearly, both orally and written. Must be able to communicate throughout the organization and to all levels of staff.
- Must understand basic principles of graphic design, desktop publishing and personal computing expertise.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills. Must be able to function well in a multiple project, deadline-oriented environment.
- Creative Thinker.
- Full understanding of Facebook processes.
- Familiar with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Publisher and Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, work independently and under minimum supervision.
- Maintain working knowledge of Credit union policies and procedures, as well as CREDIT UNION marketing regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with members and coworkers; professional appearance and outgoing personality.
Apply online under Employment Applications.