With IRCO’s Mobile Banking you can access your accounts quick and easy through your iPhone or Android. It’s a secure way to stay on top of your accounts anywhere you are. Our Mobile Banking App* will let you:
- View transaction history
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
You will have three easy ways to access your account through your phone. While registering your device you can select one or all three, depending on your preference and your phone capabilities.
- Mobile Banking – download the app to your phone
- Mobile Web Banking – bookmark your Mobile Banking URL address to your phone
- Text Banking – you text us and we will text you back*
Steps to Register Device and Download App
1. You must be a Virtual Branch user to be able to sign up for Mobile Banking. If not a user, simply click on the New Enrollment tab on our homepage and enroll in Virtual Branch. To register device:
- Log into Virtual Branch
- Click on Self Service tab
- Click on Mobile Banking
Follow the directions.
2. Download the FREE app*.
- Android and iphone apps are available for download at the App Store or Google play.
- Search for Touchbanking. Install the app and follow the instructions.
- AppCode = ircomobile
- User Name = User Logon in Virtual Branch.
- Password = Security Code in Virtual Branch.
If you need help with Mobile Banking, contact our Savings Dept. at 908-859-1811.
* Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with you mobile phone carrier for details.
Instant Balance – quick check of account without logging in.
To enable Instant Balance:
- Open Mobile Banking app
- Click on the “Dollar Sign” icon in the top right corner of the log in page and select “Log in and Set up”.
- Log into your account, select “More” from the Main Menu and then select “Instant Balance Settings”
- Click to toggle on Instant Balance
Next time you open the app, just click the Instance Balance icon and you’ll be shown whatever account balances you selected to see.